Monday 9 May 2011

A New Dairy


Shh, please don't tell the others where this dairy is, or they might think I'm concealing facts from them. I certainly don't want them to know where I stacked my mon... Argh, just keep quiet, and you shall have a penny, or perhaps one of these euro cents (would save me some money since they aren't worth the metal they're stricken on). Here I shall record all the mischiefs of these people who want to rob me of my hard-earned dollars, they're after my money, I know it. You must help me! How can I ever bathe in my money again if, deep-down, I know there's one coin missing? They have already stolen cartfuls of it, but together we shall look for the places where they have hidden my precious coins. A commission? What on earth have you been taught? When I was your age, I was digging holes in Alaska looking for my fortune, and here it came through hard, indefatigable labour (and sheer luck, but let us say it was only work or these little buggers will keep asking for my money), and we were happy with shaking hands with the boss. In fact, I left Scotland a pauper after this wretched ditch-digger paid me with a 1875 U.S. dime which he fully well knew was worthless... Anyway, to business, time is money after all! The feller who said that really was a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment